Welcome to the e-office web site (“Site”) provided and owned by e-office b.v. on behalf of it and its subsidiaries (“e-office”). e-office shares your concerns about maintaining the privacy of personal information collected on the Internet.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Users; Cookies. e-office may collect and/or track using proprietary or third-party solution (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with e-office or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the user in online forms, registration forms, surveys, etc. (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on which pages users access.
When a user performs a search within the Site, e-office may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed. e-office may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected. e-office may use personal data it collects for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Aggregate data on users’ home servers may be used for internal purposes such as researching and identifying market segments and needs. e-office will not sell or disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to e-office, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, to protect the rights and intellectual property of e-office, or in urgent circumstances to protect e-office or the personal safety of any individual. e-office reserves the right to transfer such information to successors to the relevant portion of e-office’s business.
3. Security Measures. e-office may implement security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Please note, however, that e-office cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from e-office via the Site or e-mail. Accordingly, e-office is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. For more private communication, users can contact e-office by telephone at the telephone number provided below.
4. Opt-Out Right. Users may at any time opt out of having their personal information used by e-office to send promotional correspondence to the user, by contacting e-office via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone as indicated below. e-office will not share your personally identifiable information with an unrelated third-party without giving you the opportunity to opt-in.
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, e-office will provide to users a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by e-office regarding the user. Users may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that e-office has collected by the Site or may request their personal record to be removed from e-office’s database by contacting e-office via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone as indicated below.
6. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to other Internet web sites, including e-office partners and resellers. However, e-office does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of these web sites, including product information. You should review these policies in connection with your use of such third-party sites.
7. Protection of Collected Personal Information. e-office has established reasonable precautions to protect collected personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, which include technical, contractual, administrative and physical steps. Please note that while e-office has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from e-office via the Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
9. Contact Information. Questions or concerns regarding e-office data protection practices should be addressed to:
Attention: Marketing Department
3991 CD Houten
latest change October 1, 2013